The scenic area invites you to engage in various activities. I am happy to provide further information and great ideas if you're interested.
• Hiking on trails and in the mountains
• Cycling and mountain biking
• Mushroom picking trips
• Swimming in freshwater lakes and the Mediterranean Sea
Here, you'll find:
• An artificial grass tennis court (artificial grass) (tennis balls and 2 rackets are available at CasaPigna)
• An artificial grass soccer field
• A petanque court
You can also explore other medieval towns in the valley and neighboring valleys, such as:
Dolceaqua, Castelvittorio, Buggio, Isolabona.
Within a half to a full hour's drive, you can reach larger cities on the Riviera:
• The lively and bustling border town of Ventimiglia
• The idyllic seaside town of Bordighera, which still bears the traces of being a popular resort for wealthy English visitors in the 19th century
• San Remo and, a bit further away, Genoa
• The French towns of Menton and Nice, with their charming old town and the "Promenade des Anglais" beachfront, as well as the glamorous Monte Carlo
• Several of these cities boast reputable and interesting museums
• All of them have excellent beaches.